"IF YOUR WINE COULD CHOOSE A GLASS - IT WOULD BE A RIEDEL!
ABOUT RIEDEL CRYSTAL
• RIEDEL CRYSTAL (founded in 1756) has been making glass in the heart of Europe for over 260 years and spanning eleven generations.
• The family company is currently in the hands of Georg J. Riedel (10th generation) and Maximilan J. Riedel (11th generation) and is owned and operated by the family.
• RIEDEL is known throughout the world for design and production of glasses and decanters of the highest quality intended for the enjoyment of wine and spirits.
• Top wineries and restaurants around the world use RIEDEL.
• RIEDEL produces collections to suit every lifestyle and every price range, whether it's for critical wine tasting, a picnic or a dinner party. There is a range for every wine lover.
MICHEL BETTANE, BETTANE ET DESSEAUVE WINE GUIDE:
”It takes a lot of effort for a talented winemaker to produce a good wine. This effort can be wasted in a flash if the wine is not served properly. The quality of the glass plays a crucial role
here and RIEDEL produces the widest range of high quality glasses, specifically designed to suit the world's leading grape varieties. RIEDEL allows you to fully appreciate all the nuances of aroma and taste of the best
wines in the world. "
ROBERT M. PARKER JR. , the WINE ADVOCATE:
”The best glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes are made by RIEDEL. The effect these glasses have on fine wine is tremendous. I can't emphasize enough the difference they make. ”